Create Roku account and stream some amazing channels
The Roku streaming device provides users with limitless TV shows, movies, sports, music, infotainment and original series. All you have to do is accomplish Roku.com/link create account and Roku setup and you can get access to all your favorite shows and movies under one roof.
The Roku hub is filled with lots and lots of channels that you can install according to your choice. You can stream the Roku free channel anytime whereas for some channels you have to make a payment to get access.
Roku streaming stick setup
To execute the Roku Streaming Stick setup, you must have an HDMI Connection which connects directly to the HDMI port of the TV. Additionally, you can take help of an HDMI extender cable if the Roku Streaming Stick does not fit to the TV’s port.
Start by powering your Roku streaming stick and select your comfortable language. Connect the Stick with a high speed internet connection and let it install the latest version of the software. Lastly, create a Roku account and activate your Roku Streaming Stick.
Follow the below steps to accomplish Roku account setup.
- Before initiating the activation setup, connect your Roku streaming player with the HD TV via HDMI port.
- Following the instructions provided on the screen, the Roku device will manually search for all the possible networks available near you. Select your comfortable network and proceed to the activation step.
- Thereafter, visit the official webpage of Roku and opt for “My Account” option to execute the roku.com/link create account.
- Provide all the necessary information in order that includes your name, valid email id and a secure password.
- After providing the information, click for the Submit button and the account will activate effectively.
Linking Roku Streaming Stick to Roku Account
Sign in to Roku.com/link create account using the correct email address and password and link the account with your Roku Stick with the help of Roku access code, visible on your TV screen. The linking process will allow you to add and purchase channels from the Roku channel hub.
Adding Roku channels
After the Roku account setup, you can easily activate you favorite Roku channels from your Roku channel store and add the channels to the Roku channel library. Activate the channel using the channel activation code and enjoy amazing streaming by accomplishing Roku.com/link create account.
Troubleshooting Google DNS
To block the Google DNS on Roku you have to force the traffic to lead them to the Roku servers. If you are facing, Google DNS issue while streaming Roku on your desktop, click for the “advanced “option. Restarting the router also helps in troubleshooting Google DNS errors.
Changing regions on Roku
Switching regions on Roku can change your present location but you cannot get access to any channel from that area. In order to do that, you have to perform a factory reset and set up Roku from the beginning.
There is a button available on Roku device which will help you to reset your Roku device completely and bring it back to default settings.