How to fetch Roku code link from TV
Fetch Roku Code Link from TV
Fetching the Roku code link from TV is an easy process and involves a series of steps. First you need to create a Roku link account on the Roku com link website. Then, begin the initial setup and network setup for your streaming player. Retrieve the link code for your device and enter the same on your very own Roku account. This way, the device gets activated and you can access the channel store to explore channels. Now, why don’t we look at elaborate steps which can assist you through the above-mentioned processes.
The much-needed Roku account
There is no way getting past the account creation, without which you cannot activate the Roku.
- Visit the Roku account setup and keep ready a unique email address which you’ve never used with Roku before
- Remember that you will also need to setup the account with a password which you can easily remember
- These passwords are case sensitive and need to noted down exactly, if you cannot remember them
- Set a PIN and other personal details for this account which again must be a four-digit number
- Once done, you will be able to submit these details to Roku, which will in turn validate them and generate a new account
- Close the browser window and open afresh to visit the Roku login page on your PC
- Now, enter your email address as the login username and the corresponding password you submitted to Roku
- If account creation process was successful, you will be able to access it on the login page
When you have an account, you can then jump to the initial setup of your Roku device. This step will however be necessary only for first-time Roku users.
Initial Roku setup and network setup
Connections for your Roku are very important and you need to be equipped with HDMI cables and LAN cables, if necessary.
- The Roku must be connected to your TV as well as the router through suitable cables
- When the Roku is connected to the TV for the first-time, you will see it asking for the location and time
- Once you set these settings for your device, you will be asked to connect to your home network or any other available network
- And coming to the router connection, this totally depends on type of Roku model that you possess
- Some models sport a LAN port whereas, most other Roku models are wireless devices
- Choose the appropriate name of the network and also enter its password for validation
- After the network validation is complete, the device then connects to its own server to download the necessary software
- Immediately after which you will see the Roku code link TV displayed
- Note this down and then within a few minutes enter it into the link code text box on your account
If you need further assistance on using the Roku link code to activate your Roku, call our toll-free number +1-866-991-0490
Activation using the Roku Code Link
The Roku code activation is the most important step of all and this is where many users tend to make mistakes.
Points to note
- The Roku code link is case sensitive and therefore needs to be entered as is
- Besides, the code is valid only for a few minutes to ensure the safety of your account and your device
- You can always regenerate a new code if at all your current code has expired or lost
- Internet connection stability and the speed of the connection are quite important in this process
- Therefore, it is advisable to use your home network when you are activating your Roku
The activation begins on the activation webpage go.roku.com/wireless of Roku which has a specific link for entering your Roku code link. Once you visit this link, there will be a text box prompt to enter the link code. Key in the Roku code link TV and also make sure that you submit using the OK button found just beneath the text box. Thus, you can easily complete the activation process for any Roku model using the link code from TV.