Tips to Resolve Roku Setup Problems
You must be all excited to complete the Roku set up to get your device ready for streaming. However, you may face problems during this setup process. And we have just the right tips on how to resolve Roku setup problems. But, before we start, there are a few prerequisites that need to be taken into consideration. You will need the following devices and cables.
- A television enabled with USB ports
- An internet connection and a router
- A Roku streaming device
- An Ethernet cable (for wired connection between the router and the Roku device)
- A USB cable (to connect the Roku device to your TV)
- Roku account in Roku com link set up
- Roku activation code from your TV
- Account information of other channels to be linked with the Roku account
Important tips to resolve setup issues
- Before proceeding to the Roku setup, let us make sure that all wired connections between the TV, Roku device, and the Router are intact.
- You will not be able to complete the set up if any one of these connections are faulty.
- Ensure that the cables you are using are in good working condition.
- Once that has been verified, it is mandatory to create a Roku account for yourself.
- If you have any doubts in this, you either contact us on +1-866-991-0490 or refer our other articles which explain this in detail.
- After creating your Roku account, make sure that you switch on your Roku player, TV and the router.
- When the Roku player establishes a connection with the television, it will display a code (alphanumeric).
- This happens to be the activation code (the magic code that everyone keeps talking about in the internet).
- Once again sign out and log in to your Roku account and enter this code to complete the Roku setup.
How to add channels after completing setup
Now that your device has been activated, you will get a chance to add your favorite channels to your Roku account. You can add or remove channels in one of three ways.
- Add or remove channels making use of your Roku account
- Add or remove channels using your Roku remote on your TV screen
- Use the Roku mobile app to add or remove channels
All three ways are simple and easy to follow. If you are held back in one these steps while trying to complete the setup, do not hesitate to contact us. We are just a call or chat away. Use our toll-free number +1-866-991-0490 to solve your queries and visit us at https://www.gorokuwireless.com for other informational articles.