Find Roku link code from TV
There are many streaming player brands available on the market today. The one brand that provides highly efficient and cost-effective devices is Roku. So, what are the different models and how to find Roku link code from tv?
The different models include the Roku Express, Premiere, Streaming Stick and Ultra. Each of these devices has varied functionalities and available at prices starting from $30. In this article, you will learn how to connect it to your TV and then activate it using the Roku code link.
Connect the Roku player to your TV
- Use a high-speed HDMI cable to connect your Roku streaming player to your TV.
- Connect the Roku device to a power source; either using the included power adaptor or using a USB cable.
- In case you see a red light on your Roku player then the USB port on your TV is not providing enough power; switch to the power adaptor.
- Make sure the batteries are intact in your remote.
- To avoid connectivity issues, place the device next to your TV and not inside any cabinet.
- Switch on your TV and the Roku player, and set the HDMI input to your Roku player and select the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Make selections for your preferred language and also connect the device to your home network.
- The network connection can be a wired or a wireless connection.
- After you connect the device to the internet, it will display the activation code on your TV
- If you have a Roku TV, then the activation instructions along with the activation code will appear once you complete the initial setup process.
NOTE: The activation code is valid only for a certain period of time. In order to generate a new code, select the (*) button on your Roku remote.
Roku account activation
- Make a note of the link code carefully because when you enter it incorrectly it will show an error message.
- It is an alphanumeric code which is also case sensitive.
- You will have to login to “my.roku.com” and enter your Roku activation code and follow further activation instructions.
- Use the LINK A DEVICE menu option for entering the link code.
- Open the site from a computer, tablet or your smartphone.
- The activation process does take a while, so please hold your patience for a little bit longer.
- After the device is activated, its serial number will appear on your Roku account.