How to Setup Roku Express? | go.roku.com/express
Roku Express – go.roku.com/express
Roku Express is one such model from the Roku and it seems to be the best model available in the industry. Here is a quick nick on the features, advantages, and disadvantages of this model. Check out the specifications of go.roku.com/express model in detail and find whether it will be suitable to connect on the Roku TV.
The functionalities in this model are available as announced. The streaming device is very small in comparison with other players, but it acts as a portal to stream the top channels like Netflix, Amazon, and HBO.
This device is for people who want a gadget with all features at a reasonable price. There are so many reasons for users preferring this device, Roku’s free channel is yet another reason. The Roku device is shipped along with the remote to access Roku easily.
Buffering time in this is the only concern and you can fix this issue by just connecting it with a strong wireless network.
Roku Express models
Roku Express model was released in 2016 when Roku revamped their streaming device by launching five new models. Two streaming devices with unique specifications were also released in the consecutive years.
- Roku Express 3700
- Roku Express 3900
Along with the Express models, Roku Express+ (3710) and Roku Express+ (3910) were also launched.
Roku Express Setup
Utilize the precise directives given below to complete the setup. You can make use of the Express setup instructions available go.roku.com/express.
- An adhesive strip is available which you can use to attach on the Roku Express along with the television. Ensure that you choose an exact TV input on your television to connect the device. Once you power up the device, you will be able to see the Roku logo which confirms the connectivity.
- Language settings is obviously an initial setup, so choose the language that you are comfortable to read as the text and dialog appear on the Roku device will display in the language you choose.
- Internet connection is the next step obviously and all you have to do is, find the network name from the list of a wireless network that appears on the display. Enter the password to connect with your network. Make use of the “Scan to see all network” option if your cannot find the wireless network name in the list.
- Hang around until the device install the recent software version and you will witness the reboot right after the software installation. Create a Roku account and link it with your device to start streaming the best contents.
- The device activation code and the directives to setup your will also be available on the television display. Remember the code and enter it in roku.com/link. After completing the steps, try to activate the channels that you wish.
For furthermore instructions on go.roku.com/express, you can just contact our technical support team @ +1-866-991-0490. Navigate to our website go.roku.com/wireless and find useful information for the channel activation.