Game of Thrones season 8 2019 on Roku | Game of Thrones HBO on Roku
Get ready to stream one of the most eminent television shows on your Roku streaming player. The eighth and last season of Game of Thrones HBO is all set to premiere on April 14, 2019.
Though the shoot of the series took place between October 23, 2017, to July 2018, the creators of GOT wanted a perfect time to premiere this special season. Only six episodes are available in the eighth season as the episodes don’t contain contents from “A Song of Ice and Fire”.
The fans can’t stop gushing about the Game of Thrones season 8 release dates HBO and here is how you can stream the episodes without any hindrances.
How to watch Game of Thrones HBO on Roku player
If you have subscribed to the cable provider’s account, you can make use of the credentials to stream Game of Thrones HBO Go Roku. However, cord-cutters can watch Game of Thrones HBO Now Roku as it is a stand-alone streaming service.
Game of Thrones HBO Go Roku
Cable providers like Atlantic Broadband, Cox, DirecTV, DirecTV NOW, FiOS, Frontier Communications, Mediacom, Optimum, RCN, Spectrum, U-Verse, Wow!, Xfinity, Sudden link and more will help you to stream Game Of Thrones HBO Go Roku.
HBO Go compatible devices
Check whether your Roku player is second generation device or later versions. Some of the Roku models that don’t support streaming HBO Go Game of Thrones are given below.
How to Add Game Of Thrones HBO Go Roku
- Click Streaming Channels on the Roku home screen and make use of the Search option to find HBO Go app
- Tap on the Add channel option and launch HBO Go app on your home screen once the installation is complete
- Click Sign In to find out the HBO Go channel activation code and visit hbogo.com/activate on your mobile device or desktop
- Enter the code that displays on the television and choose the cable provider from the list
- Now enter the cable provider’s account credentials and tag along with onscreen prompts to complete the HBO Go Roku setup.
Game of Thrones HBO Now Roku
HBO Now is the best option for cord-cutters as they can stream blockbuster movies, documentaries and HBO originals without any hindrances. Acquire HBO Now for $14.99/month along with your subscription services like PlayStation and Hulu
How to add Game of Thrones HBO Now Roku ?
Install the HBO Now app from the Roku store and click Get Started once the HBO Now launches on the screen.
Using HBO Now account
- Click Sign In option and enter the HBO NOW credentials to log in
- Create an HBO Now account if you don’t have an account complete the HBO Now Roku activation
Using Channel provider’s account
- Open the HBO app and click Sign In to move forward with the HBO Now channel setup
- Try playing a movie or show if Sign In option doesn’t display on the screen
- Click Sign in With Another Account and you will find the HBO Now channel activation code
- Go to hbonow.com/tvcode and enter the channel activation code
- Click Next to choose the Channel provider and furnish the account credentials of service provider’s like Hulu or PlayStation Vue.