Merry Christmas with Hallmark Christmas movies!!
This time of the year, every year, we look forward to some of the best Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel. And, Hallmark Christmas movies have never failed to impress us. This year too their movie lineup is promising with some new arrivals on Roku. Get your Roku devices ready to stream the best Christmas songs and Christmas movies this winter.
Hallmark Christmas Movies countdown
There is a countdown of sorts on the channel right until Christmas this year with the following list;
- Entertaining Christmas
- Homegrown Christmas
- A Gingerbread Romance
- Welcome To Christmas
- Christmas Made To Order
- Jingle Around The Clock
- When Calls The Heart Christmas
- Christmas At Graceland
Not a fan of movies? Then, take a quick look at these Christmas movie songs available on Hallmark Roku.
Hallmark Christmas Songs
- My Christmas Dream
- Every Christmas Has A Story
- A Wish For Christmas
- Finding Father Christmas
- Winter Warm
- Everybody’s Home For Christmas
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas
- Jingle Bells
- Joy To The World
- I Love This Time Of The Year
Services offering Hallmark on Roku
When you don’t possess a cable subscription to stream Hallmark on Roku, then your options are wide. You can subscribe to any one of the following services on Roku to experience the Hallmark channel wherever you go.
- Fubo TV
- Sling TV
- DIRECTV Now
- Philo TV
Activate Hallmark Christmas movies using your cable subscription
Cable subscriptions have not yet been completely left behind and you could still use yours to stream the Hallmark channel. Your Roku connected TV will need your TV provider info and a channel activation code for this process.
- Go to the channel store looking for the Hallmark everywhere app using your Roku device
- Add and install the channel on your desired Roku devices and wait for the channel activation to begin
- The initial screen will greet you and then, request for the TV provider’s login
- When you provide this, the channel will automatically recognize any valid info to then display a code
- From another device such as your PC or mobile, visit the Hallmark channel activation website
- Enter the code and make sure that you submit it correctly to validate your request for the channel
- On success, you can start streaming the channel for the special Christmas content
Activate Hallmark Christmas movies using your service provider
The service providers offer separate applications on Roku for which you must first subscribe. For instance, we will consider the case of Sling TV app and the Hallmark channel.
- First, install the Sling TV app and subscribe to its service on their website choosing between two subscription plans
- Once you have credentials for this service, then install the Hallmark everywhere app and key in the service provider’s username and passcode
- This will validate the channel and offer the latest Hallmark Christmas movies for you