Activate Starz Com Blockbusters
The STARZ channel features some fantastic and popular movies such as Prey, Spiderman Home Coming, Rough Night, etc. There are also new episodes of Counterpart played by academy award winner J.K. Simmons. The best way to watch these treats is to activate Starz com on your Roku device. For a premier STARZ channel experience get a free trial to see what the channel has in store for you. If you are a STARZ subscriber, you can download the app and enjoy it absolutely free. Download the app on your tablet or smartphone and enjoy your preferred content even when you are traveling.
To activate STARZ on your Roku device first setup the device, connect the wireless, add the channel and enjoy!
Starz free trial
Get to watch the recent and previous seasons of Starz original series by installing the app on compatible devices. You can stream unlimited contents that you’d like to watch without any hindrances.
Features that you can avail by activating Starz
- Stream Starz original series on four devices simultaneously
- You can play, pause and continue streaming on any other device
- Just tap the “Playlist” button to view “My List” which will have movie titles of your favorites
- Starz provides most of the movies in high-definition (Minimum bandwidth required: 2.5 Mbps, suggested : 6 Mbps)
- Closed captioning is available and you can enable it by clicking the CC icon on mobile device or desktop
Movies that are recently included on Starz
Here is the list of movies that you can stream after activating the Starz channel on Roku streaming player
- Dirty Dancing
- Jurassic Park
- Grab life by the Ball
- Dolittle 3
- Basic Instinct
- Let’s go to the prison
- Let me in
- Sea of Love
Compatible devices to stream Starz
- Apple TV
- Android devices
If you want to visit STARZ.com, then you should have web browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge.
The Device Setup
Plug the Roku into the main power outlet and hook it up to your TV
But you have to go through a few other stages before you actually get it working and activated to access all its features. If you don’t do these, the Roku may simply not work. Have the following steps completed first.
Basic steps to device installation
- The device connects itself to the internet
- In the next stage, it will check its servers to see if there is any additional software update that may be required for the device
- In the third section, it is going to activate your Roku code link. At this point, the device will be sync-ed to your account and it will know when you are adding channels that may cost a subscription fee.
Connecting to the internet
- Use a good wired broadband to connect to the wireless network
- At the screen after powering up your device click on ‘Press OK to continue’
- Then on the ‘Connect to your network’ screen click on ‘Wireless’
- The device will look for all the wireless networks around and list it on the TV screen
- Click on your network and press ‘Ok’; then enter your network password
Activating the Roku
- At the ‘Activate your Roku’ screen a code will be generated
- The screen gets automatically updated once you complete the activation process
- Take the device code and open Roku’s website to input the code
- Click on ‘Submit’ to link the Roku account
Add STARZ Channel to Roku
- In the ‘Home’ screen, click on ‘Channel Store’ on the Roku device
- Look for the STARZ channel icon and click on it
- View the previews, ratings, etc. (this is optional)
- Click on ‘Add Channel’ against the icon if the channel is free
- Otherwise, select the ‘Buy’ option to pay and watch
The STARZ channel provides its users a 7-day free trial before you can add or activate STARZ Com. To know more about the STARZ service call our experts at +1-866-991-0490 or browse go.roku.com/wireless.