How to Activate Roku streaming players using Roku.com/link?
Roku channel is a mini wrap up of Hollywood offering some epic movies and enthralling TV shows. The streaming players are the best model that you can ever use to watch your favorite channels like Netflix, HBO, Amazon and more. Activate Roku streaming players using Roku.com/link
A wide range of Roku models such as Roku Express, Roku Express Plus, Roku Ultra, and Roku Streaming stick are available at an affordable price.
Finding it difficult to configure your Roku streaming device using Roku.com/link? Then, check out the simple steps given below to stream your favorite channels.
Preliminary Roku Setup
You should have a better internet connection to set up a Roku device. You can select either a wired or wireless internet connection. The setup process is almost same for all the Roku streaming devices. Roku streaming stick alone quite different.
Pick the Roku Language
Select a language with help of your Roku remote’s arrow buttons. You can choose the language which you prefer by browsing through the language list and confirm by clicking the Ok button.
Enter your personal details like name, password, and email on roku.com/link which are essential to create a Roku account.
Acknowledge the Terms and Conditions to confirm your Roku account creation. You should also confirm that you are above eighteen years to create the Roku account.
- Turn on the television in which you have connected the Roku streaming player and finish up the preliminary setup given above.
- Once you are done with the initial Roku setup and connected the device on a wireless network, you will notice the Roku.com/link code appearing on the television.
- Make a note of it and navigate to the Roku.com/link. Log in with your Roku account credentials to enter the Roku activation code. After signing in, type the code correctly and click Continue to submit the information.
Roku channel activation
Roku has 5000+ channels to offer endless entertainment for its users. Some channels are paid while many channels are available for free of cost.
It’s your choice to pick your favorite and decide whether you are going to pay for it or watch it for free.
How to add Channels to Roku?
- Activating the channels on Roku is similar to the device activation. Just follow the steps given below to finish up the channel activation in minutes.
- Tap the Streaming Channels option available in the Roku Home screen to visit the Roku channel store.
- You will find several channels under respective categories from which you can pick the best channel.
- You should click on the “Add channel” option to install the channel and check whether the channel logo appears on the home screen to confirm the channel installation.
- Launch the channel app and sign in with your television provider’s account to acquire the channel activation code.
- Visit the official channel website and sign in with your TV provider account to enter link code. Tag along with the onscreen prompts to complete the channel activation.
Free Roku channels
Watching your favorite movie or authentic series at free of cost is always a bliss.
Check out the Roku channels free list that you can stream right away.
- Pluto TV
- The Roku Channel
- The CW App
- PBS Kids
- Paid Roku channels
Paid Roku channels
Some channels in Roku are worth paying for and here is the list of new Roku channels that are must-watch
- Amazon Prime Video
- DirecTV Now
Can I use my phone to control my Roku?
Handle the streaming players using your Roku mobile app which is much better than utilizing the Roku remote. Install the Roku mobile app to access your ultimate streaming companion with the help of your hand-held devices.
Roku Mobile App Features
You can just search using your mobile keyboard instead of struggling with your remote. You can play, pause, forward, back and replay just like that with your Roku mobile app.
Private listening is the best feature that you can ever utilize in order to stay away from the exterior noise. Plug in your earphones and listen without disturbing anyone around you. The best thing about this feature is, you can connect up to three members simultaneously.
How to Install the Roku mobile app?
How to Install the Roku mobile app?
If you are using the Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch with iOS 6.0 or higher versions, visit the AppStore and install the Roku app.
Android users can install the Roku mobile app by visiting the Google Play Store and make sure the smartphones has Android 4.0.1 or higher version.
Initially, connect the smartphone in which you have installed the Roku mobile app and the streaming player to the same wireless network. Besides this, remember that some features in the mobile app are not compatible with all the Roku streaming players.
Roku Down – Troubleshooting Roku issues
You may hit upon so many issues while using the Roku streaming players. Here are some quick tips that will help you to beat the blues.
Roku Playback issues
Video playback issues occur regularly and check out some steps to get rid of this error in minutes.
Slow network connectivity is one of the main reasons for the Roku playback issues. Try to reduce the network traffic by detaching the devices connected to the same wireless network.
Roku remote issues
Without remotes, Roku device handling is very hard. If you come across Roku remote issues, then just make use of the below guidelines.
Restarting the Roku streaming player and remote is the preliminary step that you can execute in order to troubleshoot your Roku remote issues.
After restarting the gadgets, point your remote towards the Roku device and tap any button on the remote. If the remote is working, you are good to go. Or else, replace the batteries.
The problem with any technical gadget is that you can never find out the actual issue until or unless you have the professional skills to handle the devices. You can also restart the device which is the ultimate solution for any issue.